!!!PLEASE DO NOT!!!
Place a Pre-Order with our monthly BishieBox or In-Stock items. The release dates are very different for those two groups and we will have to cancel your order if it contains items from other sections that are not Pre-Order only items.
By making a free customer account on our website you are able to keep track of all your orders. This includes BishieBox order, in-stock order, or pre-order. If you have further questions please contact us at any time.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
All orders will be processed in U.S Dollars. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and any other major credit or debit card.
By placing an order with us you agree to our terms of service, shipping and waiting process. All the information located in our website must be carefully read if you're a first time customer or returning customer as many changes have been made. Item price will also vary depending on popularity and demand. We will only be opening pre-order for exclusive items and not for everything we pre-order for our monthly boxes or conventions.
- ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND:
- An item/s you order sold out and can no longer be shipped to you.
- Inventory problems, lost package at our warehouse before shipping to you, computer errors, shipping errors.
- NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND:
- Not reading our terms of service, shipping and waiting process prior placing a pre-order.
- Not reading the product/s descriptions or estimated shipping date. The waiting process for pre-order items vary on the Japanese company released date and their holiday schedule. Please check the description of each pre-order item before placing a pre-order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- ONLY EXCEPTIONS:
- Returns or Exchanges are not accepted unless you received the wrong order.
- BISHIEBOX will not take any responsibility for lost packages, misplaced packages, or delivery failure by your local post office. Please contact them with your tracking number if your package has been lost or not delivered.
- All packages are packed with stuffing, cardboard and secure tape to avoid damage of items inside depending on the type of item. Special packaging options are also available upon request.
In order to for us to accept a cancellation you pre-order you must contact us before we dispatch and ship your package. If for any reason you decide to cancel your pre-order order with us. You must contact us directly with the order number, first and last name, and email the in-stock order was placed with.
Please take into consideration that a cancellation fees will apply with any cancellation request.
- 15% Cancellation fee deducted from total order amount if the pre-order has not yet been finalized.
- 50% Cancellation fee deducted from total order amount if pre-order has been paid for and ordered from the Japanese store branch. This will also apply with any pre-orders you wish to cancel after they have already arrived to us from Japan.
- Exclusive items worth $100 or more are not eligible for cancellation at any time. Please refrain from pre-order such items if you're unsure, thank you!